In 2017 Koorda celebrated 100 years of being a town. We asked people to share in their family history and write stories as to "WHY MY FAMILY CAME TO KOORDA"
Click on each link to read the story:
- A New Teacher 1955 John Gosper
- A Winding Road Jean Robinson
- Corn Dollies and Cockatoos Max O'Dea (winning entry)
- From Kent, UK to Koorda, WA Llewyn & Beth Green
- How we came to live in Koorda McLevie Family
- Koorda Memories Hazel McPherson (nee Broad)
- The Burton Boys Chris Burton (third place)
- Why did the Aitkens come to Koorda Julie Aitken (second place)
- Why my family came to Koorda Bev Harrap (nee Felgate)
Welcome to our site.The 2018 Koorda Show will be held on Saturday, 1st September
Stay for the fireworks and enjoy some great musical entertainment - food available and the public bar is open as well.
This is the Website of the Koorda & Districts Agricultural Society (Inc.)
We are a group of volunteers dedicated to the promotion and sustainability of our Town and its Heritage through local community events.
Click the icon below and check out heaps more photos on our Facebook page
2018 Koorda Community Show - Saturday, 1st September
All the fun of the fair, entertainment throughout the day, displays of all kinds, Trade displays, Machinery, Koorda Shears, Car competition, Equestrian events, Motorcycle displays, Bouncy Castles, Animals,Monster Trucks, Food Vans, Art, Craft, Corn Dolly demonstrations, Fireworks, Live music and much much more!
Gates open to the public from 7:30 am
Entry fees will be posted at a later date.